Police Services

The City of Valley Springs contracts with Minnehaha County for police protection. 
Sheriff Zishka asks residents to call as soon as a situation arises, so it can be dealt with immediately. 
Non Emergency 367-7000
Emergency 911
In  Valley Springs you can call  911 anytime you would like a deputy dispatched (complaints, etc.), as well as for emergencies.